We provide to our clients secure access to local and international financial markets for trading in stocks, bonds, currencies, ETFs, etc. We strive to provide infrastructure and to make sure the service would reach them in a fast, easy and transparent way, convenient and functional. By maintaining contacts with world capital market leaders, we can respond even to our most demanding customers.
Trading on BSE - Sofia
Bulgarian capital market provides various opportunities for those of our clients who know the local companies and the general specifics valid for the Bulgarian economy. Rich variety of available instruments – stocks, bonds, warrants and ETFs, allows for a relatively good investment structure. We safekeep our clients’ shares at Central Depository AD, which is the institution authorised to keep the registers of dematerialized financial instruments in Bulgaria.
Trading on foreign exchanges
High liquidity real-time access to many international markets and diversity of traded companies and instruments are prerequisites for flexible investment decisions and better financial results. To be able to provide professional brokerage services to our clients, we maintain relationships with brokers and depository institutions all over the world.
Trade in bonds
Fixed income instruments are the basis for achieving return on investment. We participate actively on the bond markets by providing opportunities for trading with government, municipal and corporate bonds, both on the local and international markets.
Currency trading and hedging
Trading in greenhouse gas emission allowances
Since the beginning of 2018, with the entry into force of MiFID II, greenhouse gas emission allowances have been defined as financial instruments and as such they have become subject to the same regulations as all other instruments that we offer for trading.
By their nature, greenhouse gas emission allowances are instruments expressing the right to produce a unit volume (one tonne) of greenhouse gases. The founding document that identifies the existence and trading of carbon emissions is the Kyoto Protocol. It introduces three mechanisms that can be used to achieve the emission reduction targets:
- EU Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) or the EU ETS, is a political instrument for combating climate change and reducing greenhouse gas emissions in a cost-effective manner. It is based on the so-called Restriction and Trade approach. This means that there is a ceiling or a limit on the total emissions which the installations included in the scheme are allowed to receive. Within the ceiling, industrial plants and aircraft operators receive emission allowances that they can sell or buy from one another according to their needs. Voluntary traders can also enter the market to buy or sell quotas. The universal instrument that this scheme issues is EUAs (European Union Allowances). They are traded on several international exchanges and over-the-counter markets.
- Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) through which developed countries can fund greenhouse gas emission reduction or elimination projects in developing countries and in exchange to receive carbon credits called Certified Emission Reduction (CER) .
- Joint Implementation (JI) is a flexibility mechanism between two participating countries. Each ton of carbon dioxide saved due to the implementation of a joint project of the two countries, generates the so-called ERU (Emission Reduction Unit).
The Asset Management unit of Grand Capital offers a modern approach to investing the free funds of our clients on local and international financial markets.
According to the MFIA (Markets in Financial Instruments Act), in the course of carrying out portfolio management services and/or providing investment advice so that we can act in your best interest, we are required to request from you information about your knowledge and experience regarding the services that will be provided to you, including your financial condition, your investment goals, your ability to incur losses. We must also determine your risk profile and your acceptable level of risk (risk-tolerance). Based on the provided information, we will evaluate your appropriateness (да се направи линк) and will decide to what extent the requested investment service – portfolio management and/or investment advice is adequate to your investment objectives, experience and knowledge, your level of risk and your ability to suffer losses.
On the basis of this information, the investment firm will carry out mandatory valuation, corresponding to the requirements of Art. 78 of the MFIA and will notify you in person about the outcome. Please note that if you fail to provide the requested information, we are not entitled to provide any investment advice and/or portfolio management related service!
In case you have already been categorized as a professional client in accordance with Section I of Annex II to Directive 2014/65 / EU (Section I of the Annex to MiFIR), upon providing the investment advice/portfolio management services, we will assume that you are able to understand and financially bear all the associated investment risks commensurate with your investment goals.
We are very much aware of the standards that the companies have to meet to stay on top of the rapidly changing economic environment and high competition. To respond to their needs, we offer comprehensive solution to corporate governance based on the experience gained in large holding structures and financial groups and the investment experience acquired throughout the years of operations on the financial markets.
We are very much aware of the standards that the companies have to meet to stay on top of the rapidly changing economic environment and high competition. To respond to their needs, we offer comprehensive solution to corporate governance based on the experience gained in large holding structures and financial groups and the investment experience acquired throughout the years of operations on the financial markets. The main investment services we offer are:
Debt financing (bonds)
In the conditions of high competition, reduced rate of return and volatility of interest rates, we stand behind our clients by restructuring their indebtedness – bank loans and other debts into corporate bond issues. Access to the debt market through this instrument allows for more effective financial terms, predictable interest rates and high reputation for customers.
Exchange listing (IPO, SPO)
Access to the capital market is not only an effective source of financial resources, but also a means for gaining recognition in the corporate world, creating positive environment for business development and expansion. We analyze the opportunities, benefits and effects that a potential decision to transform into a publicly traded company, listed on an official stock exchange would have on the business and its shareholders, and then build a strategy for the public placement of shares from the client’s capital on a selected stock market under the best possible conditions.
Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
Every business has its own life and dynamics. Sometimes it is better to enjoy the results of many years of work dedicated to the development of a company, and sometimes it is more efficient to acquire an already established market share. We stand on the side of both buyers and sellers to help them achieve optimal conditions and high security of transactions.
FSC (Financial Supervision Commission) warns the investors that:
- recipient of any payment that arises from the contractual relationship between the client and the investment firm must be the investment firm itself and no other entity;
- the bank account to which the money is transferred should be the bank account specified in the contract with the investment firm. Funds transferred to the account of entities other than the investment firm shall not be eligible for protection from the Investor Compensation Fund to the extent provided for by law and shall not be recovered in the event of bankruptcy of the firm.
© 2019 – Grang Capital. All rights reserved.